About the Job
Our busy Sales & Distribution Client in the Dungannon area require a Sales Representative to join their team.
Location: ROI (Candidate can be based in either NI or ROI and travel accordingly)
Job Summary: The principle objective of the Sales Representative is to promote our portfolio of products to our specialised industry professionals and end users and offer the highest level of customer service.
You will be required to achieve sales targets and quickly build up your own customer base and expert product knowledge as well as maintaining and developing existing accounts.
Your duties will include:
- Demonstrating, advising and educating customers throughout Ireland on a comprehensive range of products and providing assistance to them in carrying out product assessments, product set up and product servicing maintaining high standards and excellent customer service and relationships.
- Planning and monitoring of sales activities to achieve overall sales and individual product targets for the territory including producing database to record same.
- Maintaining a high level of customer contact and communication and proactively identifying opportunities for business development.
- Managing your diary to maximise the time spent with customers and ensuring your availability for appointments when requested.
- Overnight travel will likely be a requirement as you grow your customer base in Ireland.
- Working with tools and carrying out minor repairs
- 2-3 years experience of field sales
- Experience in managing customer accounts
- Excellent customer relations.
- Computer literate.
- Full clean driving licence.
This role offers a Competitive salary with a Company vehicle and excellent Bonus and Commission structure
If you are interested in this opportunity apply below or contact Eunice in Haughey Recruitment to discuss further on 02887 440033