About the Job
Due to increased business requirements and restructuring, our client, a Top Tier Construction products provider based in County Londonderry, have an immediate requirement for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working as part of the HR and Development Team, the role is focussed on partnering with the Senior Management team with a focus on all the people related matters. You will be required to take responsibility for the delivery of the broad range of HR services and ensuring that systems, policies and processes are effectively delivered, whilst being supported and working closely with colleagues based in head office. You will be required to provide advice to business leaders on employee and team related issues and manage all areas of the employee life cycle, provide reports & metrics on HR issues and actively contribute to the HR and Development Team.
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives, taking responsibility for shaping implementation plans.
- Work collaboratively with Management to provide professional HR advice and support.
- Oversee and be actively engaged in the end to-end recruitment process.
- Work closely with line managers to ensure their recruitment needs are met in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Manage HR documentation , policies and procedures, contracts of employment, probationary reviews, performance improvement plans, etc.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding process, including Induction and Exit Interviews.
- Undertake annual performance reviews.
- Manage employee relations issues, including disciplinary and grievances.
- Liaise with Colleges and Schools to arrange training programmes and employment opportunities.
- Key stakeholder in the Company’s HR System, ensuring the data on the system is up to date and accurate.
- Co-ordinate the probationary review process in conjunction with management.
- Produce monthly recruitment reports, including statistical information.
- Provide a range of HR generalist responsibilities and ad-Hoc duties as required by the Group HR Manager or Senior HR Business Partner.
- A minimum of 3 years’ HR Generalist/Business Partner experience
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- A degree in Human Resource Management would be preferable.
- A strong working knowledge of employment legislation and best practice in UK.
- Have a proven track record of supporting and developing people within a business.
- Evidence of ensuring governance arrangements are in place and are implemented and monitored. Positive, passionate and with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulous planning skills.
- IT Competent and confident with all aspects of MS Office.
- Strong understanding and commitment to confidentiality and integrity.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexible approach to work and willing to travel to meet the needs of the role.
- Possess a problem-solving approach with an analytical/enquiring mind.
- Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle would be required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company , who are committed to leadership and skills development at all levels.
Please call Frankie in confidence on 02887440033 for more information