About the Job
Our client based in the fivemiletown area, are currently recruiting for a credit controller to join their team on a maternity cover basis.
You will be required to assist in the day to day operations of the credit control department.
Responsible for contacting customers, monitoring credit issues.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Telephone/e-mail customers to ensure debt collected within agreed terms.
- Monitor overdue accounts and prompt remedial action as required.
- Effectively dealing with customer account queries, including liaising with other departments, to ensure they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion
- Administration support to the Credit Control Team as and when required.
- Liaise with the sales team regarding credit matters.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of customer information.
- Daily posting and allocating of cash received.
- Reception Cover.
- Any other duties and tasks commensurate with the role and/or as required by the Manager within your capabilities.
- 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or equivalent or above including English and Maths
- Previous administration in a busy office environment
- Competent in MS Office, with good excel skills
- Previous experience of credit control
Hours of Work
8:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.