About the Job
Due to increased project requirements, my client, a successful civils contractor based in the Dungannon – Omagh area, have an immediate requirement for an experienced Construction Planner to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Construction Planner will be responsible for producing competitive tender programmes using specific project programming software for a range of projects across the market and further developing these programme for successful tenders through the construction phase to project completion.
This is a great opportunity for a Construction Planner with a minimum of 2 years of planning experience to join a forward-thinking company who are going through an exciting growth phase.
· Must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years construction planning experience which has been gained within a contracting environment.
· Experience at both the tender and contract stages of construction projects.
· Possess a good understanding of the construction process and how a project comes together from initiation to completion.
· Strong communication skills.
· Demonstrate a knowledge of construction forms of contract and how the programme relates to such.
· Previous in depth experience of advanced programming software.
· Produce Tender/Pre-Construction & Construction Programmes.
· Monitor and assist in Project Delivery.
· Monitor and manage commercial aspects of the project from a programme perspective.
· Be responsible for multiple project programmes at any one time.
· Ability to work calmly under pressure.
· Able to work individually and as part of a team.
· Positive working relationships with customers.
· You will need to be flexible and have a Can-Do attitude and be able to manage your time efficiently along with working to tight deadlines
· We are looking for a team player and someone willing to progress in this growing company
· Full UK Driving License.
· Some site travel may be required.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to progress their career and become an integral member of the commercial team within a business which is rapidly expanding.