About the Job
Our Client is a leading provider of leisure services in the County Tyrone Area. Due to an expanding business they have an additional need for a Customer Service Advisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for liaising with meeting and greeting customers
- Advising and demonstrating products to them
- Working out quotation and prices for customers
- Processing documentation to include insurance
- Cash handling
- Creating new customer accounts and update existing database
- Dealing with any customer queries in an efficient and professional manner
- Issuing invoices for customers
- Following up on receipt of outstanding payments.
- Assisting in point of sale material and input into marketing literature.
- It is essential to have a minimum of 3 years experience within a customer service environment
- Ability to advise and deal with customer queries is essential
- IT literate
Interested in this role, please forward your CV via the APPLY button or call Eunice on 02887440033 to discuss.Find out more Call Us Request a Callback