Either to top up your existing team in times of holiday cover, peaks in business or as an ongoing, long term solution we can assist with experienced and quality temporary staff.
We are recruiting daily, ensuring a regular and steady supply of quality candidates.
Temporary workers are a diverse, multi-skillled team who provide an essential service for any busy organisation.
There are many advantages to using a temporary workforce from quick and easy access to an experienced pool of staff to the option to hire staff only when your business requires.
We can assist with one day bookings right through to long term ongoing assignments.
We will payroll temporary staff on a weekly basis taking control of PAYE, ERNI and adhering to all FEC regulations.
The main benefits of temporary staffing our clients enjoy is the cost element – you can match your staffing levels with the demands of your business, ensuring you are only using temporary when required.
- Save money – no recruitment, administration or HR costs
- Save hassle – no contracts, insurance or payroll headaches
- 2 references provided for each candidate placed
- Payroll reliability – our temps get paid on time every time with weekly payslips
- Stability – your permanent headcount and fixed personnel costs remain stable
- Flexibility – you can change your headcount quickly according to your needs, e.g. special projects, peak or holiday period, staff leave or illness
- Recruitment alternative – you have a staffing option during a hiring freeze
- Try and hire – you can assess the suitability of a temporary employee before offering a permanent position
- Financial control – you can forecast your monthly costs with greater certainty
BA Components have been working with Haughey recruitment for over 2 years.
During this time they have always been very professional and reliable and we have built up a great working relationship built on trust and respect.
With regard to office based candidates I know when I interview a candidate supplied by Haughey that they will have been thoroughly vetted and they will be a good fit within our Company, as the staff at Haughey know us so well. They totally understand the needs for our production employees and have always been able to supply us at very short notice even working late into the night.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Haughey Recruitment to anyone and have in fact on numerous occasions.
Haughey Recruitment have taken the time not only to understand our business and its needs, but they understand us, and the type of candidates, and qualities, we are looking for. They provide a personal service which we haven’t found in other agencies.
Kevin Lynch Financial Controller Mid Ulster Cars / T J Hamilton & Co
Haughey recruitment are the first agency we approach for many of our office vacancies. One of the most challenging aspects for businesses is recruiting the right people. Having a strong relationship with Haughey Recruitment helps us to overcome this challenge. The team within Haughey have spent the time getting to know our business over the past number of years and they really understand our company culture, which means they send us only the best candidates who have the potential to thrive within our organisation. The team are a pleasure to deal with and they endeavour to meet our needs for each and every vacancy.
Roseanna Weech HR Keystone Group