About the Job
Due to increased project wins, our client, a successful civils contractor, have an immediate need for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team. With a full order book for the next few years, this contractor is growing from strength to strength, providing solutions to the utility and communication industries throughout the UK & Ireland.
The suitable candidate will be joining an established Commercial team, and will be able to hit the ground running.
- Dealing with subcontractors from enquiry to final accounts.
- Sending tender enquiries to sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Site measures from sub-contractors, liaison with contracts manager and site manager, other duties can be discussed.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Construction related (Preferable)
- The ability to deal with subcontractors, suppliers etc.
- Experience in managing large scale residential developments and social housing projects.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a reputable and successful contractor, who are passionate about developing their workforce. Salary highly competitive and negotiable depending on experience.