About the Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – NI Based – NO UK travel
Due to increased project wins, our client, a family owned and established Building Contractor, have an immediate need for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding team. With a full order book for the next few years, this contractor is growing from strength to strength, delivering private residential and social housing projects across all of Northern Ireland
The suitable candidate will be joining an established Commercial team, and will be able to hit the ground running.
- Bills of quantities and take offs
- Site measurement
- Commercial control of sub-contract packages.
- Value & agree valuations/variations.
- Liaise with purchasing/buying department for materials
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- The ability to deal with sub-contractors, suppliers etc.
- Experience in managing large scale residential developments and social housing projects.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a reputable and successful contractor, who are passionate about developing their workforce. Salary highly competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-50,000 per year