About the Job
Due to increased business requirements and internal restructuring, our client, a hugely successful engineering firm based in Dungannon, have an immediate requirement for an experienced Polish speaking Sales & Marketing Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the International Sales Director, the successful candidate will be required to provide direct administrative support to the UK, European and International Markets.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: –
- Involvement with all relevant marketing and promotional activities for the used division
- Answering customer calls and logging enquiries via excel
- Manage customer expectation and escalate any issues that may arise
- Updating used stock and contacting branches for further information
- Uploading all photos of used stock on the website and various media outlets
- Collating and updating photos and machine information
- Working closely with the marketing department to create E-Shots and other media related tools for each region ensuring target marketing for client type, machine type, and market sector.
- Providing live chat support
- Generate avenues to stimulate sales in the International market.
KEY SPECIALIST SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE: –
- Sales experience (desired)
- Bilingual – Polish & English – essential!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite including word, excel, outlook
- Adobe design skills (photoshop and illustrator would be an advantage)
- Ability to update websites
- A collaborative team player
- Multilingual (desired)
- Attention to detail
- The ability to be a self-starter and to be able to work on their own
- Clean driving licence (desired)
sales, Marketing, Customer Skills, Excellent customer service, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, polish language