About the Job
Our Client have an exciting opportunity to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated Sales Executive, to join their successful and well established Dealership. As a Dealership, they have a fantastic range of innovative and market leading vehicles.
Perks include a competitive salary, company car, working alongside a friendly team, on the job franchise training and many more.
Although experience is desired it is not essential. You will be responsible for managing customers through the sales process, from initial enquiry to vehicle handover and follow up.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-6pm, one later night to 8pm. Alternate Saturday’s 9-2pm
- Complete orders return email/telephone calls
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- To achieve monthly sales targets
- To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centers including finance & insurance
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients
- Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
- Photograph and update company website with new stock
- Maintain a clean and tidy forecourt, putting out POS materials
- You will need to be a target-driven and customer focused, Sales consultant with a proven sales record, ideally within the motor industry or high value consumer products.
- Possess excellent customer facing skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- You will be competent in negotiating and closing sales whilst maintaining an excellent customer experience.
- Well-presented and able to engage and build positive relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Able to work with defined processes and guidelines and have good core administration skills to accurately capture customer details to the required standards.
- Have a passion for the industry and able to successfully enthuse/motivate others (customers and colleagues).
- Results focused, you will be resilient to manage customer objections and to learn from feedback.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Valid Driving License
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Company car
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year