About the Job
Our busy manufacturing client in the Dungannon area require a Parttime Sales Administrator to join their team.
This person will be required to
- Adhere to company procedures allowing effective and efficient management of “dedicated” customers allocated.
- Provide best possible service to customers in all areas, including account management, order acknowledgement, on time delivery and communication.
- Build relationships to enhance customer relations and develop/increase sales.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure the best service levels are achieved.
- To ensure sales orders are taken and input accurately on the ordering system.
- To communicate to customers on a regular basis allowing relationships to be formed.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding order status.
- Communicate with customers at an early stage regarding delays in order despatch.
- Comply with company standard operating procedures for customer service. Ensure customer and sales details are recorded correctly. Record changes to customer details and inform other departments on a timely basis allowing planning and general customer administration to be carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that all products are correctly priced and that invoices are in line with agreed pricing schedules
- Organising transport for delivery of customer orders.
- Dealing with invoice queries.
- Reconcile and check transport invoices
- Credit control
- Effectively manage “dedicated” customers to ensure maximum sales achieved.
- Continual improvement in the quality of customer service.
- Continual improvement in relationships with “dedicated” customers. Continual improvement in sales ordering and customer service processes
- Knowledge of sales and customer service principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of customers and their requirements/issues.
- Knowledge of sales systems.
- Key competencies: results focus, customer service focus, planning & organising.
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel and Internet.
ApplyAsk a Question