About the Job
Our client based in the Dungannon area, are currently recruiting for an Administrator/Receptionist on a full time basis for 9-12 months maternity contract.
You will provide support to the managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing general administrative activities.
- Answering phones, responding professionally to all emails.
- General Admin duties, such as typing documents, archiving, paperwork etc.
- Input all incoming & outgoing dockets (via weighbridge software)
- Collating & checking invoices to responsible persons for signoff/authorisation, including Liaising with the accounts team, checking statements and invoices
- Monthly archiving of documents
- Recording and good management of Commercial Document and TFS movements
- Conducting monthly audit of all dockets before invoices are sent by accounts
- Complete routine admin tasks including lunch orders, taking phone calls, responding to emails
- Meeting and greeting visitors, ensuring all visitors are following H&S regulations (wearing PPE, name tags etc) and provide inductions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and procurement procedures are followed to ISO 9001
- Keep the office as a tidy and clean environment
- Assist Line Manager and all Management in any reasonably required tasks
- Purchase Order Control – provide PO’s under company guidelines.
- Querying any invoices that are not as delivered
- Monthly waste Process reports, auditing – send to accounts for payment collection
- Ordering of Office sundries
Rate of pay – £9 per hour.
Hours of work- 9-5 Mon-Fri.
Interested in this role, please forward an updated CV via the APPLY button or call Denise on 02887440033 to discuss.