About the Job
Our busy client in the Cookstown area require an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
- Accurately process high volumes of invoices and credit notes to suppliers accounts within specified deadlines
- Accurately reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis (back to invoices processed)
- Deal promptly and efficiently with all invoice queries to ensure prompt payment of account
- Communicate with suppliers in a professional manner to achieve consistently high levels of supplier relations
- Liaise as appropriate with other departments
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate filing systems for all administration and suppliers correspondence, to ensure ease of access to information when required
- Assist in the preparation of the month end accruals
- Undertake, as required, any other duties in keeping with the general nature of the position (i.e. Intrastat…)
- General Office Administration
This position has access to confidential and proprietary information therefore all business should be conducted on a strictly confidential basis.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Successful applicants must be educated to at least GCSE standard or equivalent, to include Maths and English.
- Minimum of two years accounting experience is essential.
- Previous experience of processing high volumes of invoices is essential.
- Strong administration, organization and planning skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office (including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication (oral/written) skills required
- Proven experience in Sage Line 50 advantageous
- Experience working with an ERP system advantageous
If you are interested in the above role click apply below or contact Eunice in Haughey Recruitment on 02887 440033 to discuss further.