About the Job
Due to continued business growth our client has an excellent opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join their team and work as a dynamic team member in order to drive the business forward.
As a Production Supervisor you will plan production operations, establish priorities and provide structure for manufacturing products. You will oversee a team of 16-20 within the welding and fitting department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing measures to help improve production methods, equipment, performance and quality.
- Coordinating production requirements with material handling and other functions.
- Interpreting specifications and orders such as engineering change notices to team members.
- Leading production teams to maximise performance and conducting inspections of work.
- Recording day- to day activity of production including time and materials, process steps and occurrences of important issues or activities.
- Enhancing productivity and quality by resolving operational, manufacturing and maintenance problems.
- Overseeing and participating in the inspection of materials used to manufacture products.
- Working with a multi – disciplined team and developing positive employee relations through ongoing teamwork, communication and engagement.
- Adhering to all H&S standards and ensuring that all team members observe and adhere to all standards.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing/ fabrication facility.
- Fabrication experience.
- Welding experience
- Lean manufacturing experience.
- Final assembly experience.
- Excellent communication skills
Days: Mon- Thurs 8am- 5pm Friday 8am-2pm
Holidays: 28 Holidays per year.
Salary: £27,000- £30,000
If interested in this role click apply below or contact Pauline in Haughey Recruitment to discuss further on 02887 440033 or firstname.lastname@example.org