About the Job
Personal Lines Advisor
Our client one of Northern Ireland leading insurance broking organisation’s and has been providing personal and corporate insurance for many years.
Our currently requires a Personal Lines Advisor to join their growing team in the Belfast area
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of General Insurance products, as applicable to product licences.
- Prospect, quote and sell products.
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers.
- Identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities and activities to new and existing customers.
- Review and advise upon customer general insurance requirements.
- Deal with insurance claims within your authority, for all customers.
- Administer all networking instructions to meet Agency completion standards.
- Maintain record keeping requirements for your role.
- Comply with all General Insurance Compliance and ensure all paperwork is completed and recorded.
- Produce correspondence to required timeframes and quality standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Agent / Agent / Agency Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Agent / Senior Agent.
- At least 1-2 years experience in the insurance industry.
- Demonstrate attributes of honesty, integrity, due skill, care and diligence.
- Sales and customer service skills.
- Possess good IT skills to use Word and Excel documents.
- Be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal. This will include writing to customers.
- Have the ability to build relationships with customers.
- Have good organisational, administration skills and have the ability to work to deadlines.
- Be able to problem solve, use own initiative and judgement.
£18,000 – £22,000 Basic per Annum plus Bonuses