About the Job
Due to increased business requirements, our client, a highly successful M&E Contractor based in Mid Ulster, have an immediate requirement for experienced Panel Builders to join their team.
Reporting to the Factory Manager, the role will involve:
- Building and wiring of control panels within a workshop environment.
- Following and referencing electrical schematics and adhering to these.
- Testing, commissioning and filling out test schedules.
- Willing to develop and learn new skills with on and off the job training.
- Experience in assembling, wiring and testing of control panels.
- Good knowledge of electrical components.
- Candidates must be dependable, reliable and have a wiliness to learn.
- Candidates must have a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment along with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be able to work to a high standard in terms of quality and health & Safety.
- Experience within industrial & commercial control panel building.
- Experience of a range of PLC’s, Smart Controllers, HMI’s and Variable Speed Drives.
- Experience of testing and fault finding within a process control environment.
- Experience in PLC programming from manufacturers such as Siemens, Allen Bradley & Schneider.
Mon – Thurs 7am – 5pm
Fri – 7am – 4pm
Overtime available, paid at time x1.5, and time x2
Excellent hourly rate and negotiable dependent on experience