About the Job
Our busy client in the Newry area require an experienced Office Administrator to join their team. Working within a busy office environment your duties will include:
Professional Services Support
- Use a word processing package such as word to format reports from handwritten drafts, producing pdfs and despatching to clients.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries , using an email system (such as outlook)
- Administering electronic valuation instruction systems
- Processing monthly fees/invoices for the valuation clients and chasing payment for same
- Compiling monthly valuation reports for management meetings
- Acting as valuation contact within the firm including liaison with lenders and instructing parties
- Administering PR matters for valuation department
- Adhering to various legislative and professional standards
- Contacting customers via telephone and email to retrieve monies and ensure payment terms are adhered to
- Managing overdue balances and setting up payment plans
- Setting customer limits
- Assisting with sales ledger invoice processing
- Cash allocation
- Liaising with customers and managing any queries
- Maintaining customer relationships
- General administrative duties related to debt management function
ISO – Quality Assurance
- Carry out internal audits.
- Making sure office is compliant.
- Act as point of contact for IT technical support. Troubleshoot in-house IT problems where possible before calling out technical specialist.
- Website monitoring and updating for Land & Commerical Sales or any other departments when needed.
- Cover for Residential when necessary
- Gain an understanding of what residential sales do and assist and support the business process
- Continual assessment of competitor and market trends and activities
- Maintain monthly sales reports
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent, to include English and Maths.
- At least 3 years Administration Experience
- Good typing proficiency.
- Fully proficient across the MS Office suite
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £ 18,000 – £21,000
Hours of Work – Monday-Thursday 8.45am -5.30pm, Friday 8.45am – 5pm
2 Saturday’s per month 9.30-12 Noon