About the Job
Our busy client in the Cookstown area require an Office Administrator to join their growing team. This is a key role within the team reporting to the Department Manager, providing administrative support to the business working within a team.
- Answering telephones, dealing with customers queries
- Ringing daily customers on route sheets
- Taking and processing orders from customers.
- Cash handling, lodging of cash to accounts.
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting payments with attention to credibility.
- Manage customer accounts in strictest confidence
- Check accounts, deal with debtors.
- Co-Coordinating weighbridge & processing driver paperwork
- Transport & Logistics
- Vehicle maintenance records
- Liaising with other departments in the business
- General Admin Duties
Hours of work: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday,however the suitable candidate needs to be flexible to work 1 in every 3 Saturdays (Half Day)
Essential Skills or attributes:
- Excellent IT skills, Previous experience working with Microsoft Office, excel in particular.
- Good prioritising skills
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Good communicator
- Honest character
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to be flexible
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year