About the Job
Our FMCG Client based in County Monaghan, is currently recruiting for a Junior Software Support Analyst to join the team.
The key objective of this position is to provide software implementation & support for upcoming IT & Finance related projects for respective business departments.
- Form part of an IT & Finance project team that will standardise, develop and implement group IT & Finance solutions in alignment with our existing ERP provider.
- Work closely with specific departments, to ensure our system capabilities are fully exploited and provide added value to the business.
- Assist with onsite implementation and deployment of new business systems at group locations.
- Provide 2nd level software support for all IT Business Systems within his/her remit.
- Assist with onsite upgrade and maintenance of existing systems at group locations.
- Develop software documentation and user training materials as required.
- Act as contact point between system provider and business systems champions.
- Work closely with other IT resources to ensure all systems add value across the business.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3rd level qualification in Business & Information Technology.
- Previous experience of Customer Service / Support in an application support environment
- Previous experience working in FMCG environment
- Previous experience of Prophet PR3, T-SQL and SQL Management Tools
Salary of €25-35k – depending on experience
Monday – Friday shift (Office hours)
Candidates must have transport as this is not a town centre location and travel to other sites may be required.
Interested in this role, please forward an up to date CV via the APPLY button.