About the Job
Our FMCG client based in County Monaghan are currently recruiting for a Junior Master Data & IS Support Analyst.
The key objective of this position is to take ownership of Group Master Data Setup and assist with the support and delivery of IT Business Systems across the company.
- Setup, and maintain Group Product, Supplier & Customer Master Data in all IT Business Systems.
- Map existing Master Data setup workflows and assist in identifying process and system gaps so process improvements can be proposed, agreed and implemented.
- Assist in developing and implementing Master Data System Solution improvements to streamline the process and fulfil process gaps.
- Provide 2nd Level software support for all IT Business Systems within his/her remit.
- Assist in managing service level agreements between IT, business users and 3rd party providers.
- Assist with on-site support of IT business system implementations and upgrades.
- Develop software documentation and user training materials as required.
- Work closely with other IT resources to ensure all systems add value across the business.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3rd level qualification in IT, Business or Supply Chain related discipline.
- Previous work experience of Customer Service / Support in an application support environment
- Previous work experience working in a FMCG environment
- Previous work experience working with ERP Solutions or Master Data Setup.
Full time, permanent role based in Co. Monaghan.
Salary of €21,500– €30,000 depending on experience
Monday – Friday shift (Office hours)
Candidates would need to have transport as this is not a town centre location.
Interested in this role, please forward an updated CV via the APPLY Button.