About the Job
Due to increased project wins, our client, a specialised sub contractor to the Oil and Gas industry based in Mid Ulster, have an immediate requirement for a Junior Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The job will focus on supporting production and ongoing R&D of machines and will require the ability to work on designs, physical builds and to manage production staff. Installation and servicing work on customer international sites will be required.
This is a learning based role that offers significant formal and informal development opportunities. You will report directly to the senior engineer and senior management and will be involved in all aspects of the business from obtaining quotes for work through to liaising with final customers.
Proactiveness and a willingness to learn are key attributes.
Candidates should ideally have previous experience working within a similar role in manufacturing and engineering.
- Drafting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to create, read, edit and explain designs and drawings
- Ability to test products for functionality
- Able to prepare detailed reports
- Comfortable with site work
- A high quality approach to health and safety
- Clean driving licence
- Must be flexible to travel overseas (if required)
- Electrical experience would be an advantage
- Hydraulic experience would be an advantage
- Forklift licence
- Hands on manufacturing experience
- Hydraulic experience
- Health and safety management
Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm (40 hrs per week)