About the Job
Our client is a highly successful industry leader within the M & E sector. Employing over 300 staff over 2 sites, they have undergone considerable growth and are seeking an experienced HR Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be closely with the Group HR Manager in a fast-paced environment providing a number of HR functions.
HR Assistant Duties:
- Supporting the HR function as required including the employee recruitment process, drafting offer letters, contracts, healthcare and inductions.
- Answering enquiries and providing reference letters
- Keeping up to date with HR polices and company manuals
- Providing data input with online database
- Maintaining records & audit process
- A number of Ad hoc duties as required
HR Assistant experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role e.g. HR Assistant, HR Officer or HR administrator
- Excellent computer literacy, MS Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to maintain databases.
- Experience of using MS 365 and Outlook highly advantageous
- Experience of ISO management systems highly desirable
- Strong communication, planning and organisational skills
- Ideally possess a third level qualification including degree or CIPD or similar