About the Job
Due to company expansion our busy Construction client in the Ballymena are currently seeking a Finance Manager to join their team. This is a newly created position, reporting to the Directors the Finance Manager will work as part of the Senior Management Team and will deliver overall effective Financial Management to actively contribute towards the planning & strategic development of the organisation
The successful candidate should have strong Business Acumen and will be responsible for:
- Responsible for all Finance Operations
- Play a key role in the decision making with the Commercial teams in analysing new business opportunities and making recommendations to improve business growth
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- At least 5 years post qualification experience ideally in manufacturing or construction
- Significant experience at Financial Controller or Finance Manager Level
- Proven experience in budget preparation, setting, monitoring and financial forecasting
- Proven experience of preparing and presenting financial management accounts, reports and data with ability to provide sound reporting and insightful analysis and forecasting
- Strong business acumen and drive to contribute at strategic level of the organisation.
- Sound working knowledge of accounting software systems.
Hours of work
Monday – Friday 8.00an – 5.00pm
If interested in this opportunity apply below or contact Eunice in Haughey Recruitment to discuss further