About the Job
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Cashier for our busy Financial Services client in the Dungannon area.
- Service to members across multiple delivery channels including over the counter, telephone and online.
- Processing of member transactions in an efficient and accurate manner
- Explaining products and services to members.
- Other back office duties as required
- Dealing with members concerning lodgements and withdrawals.
- To process transactions relevant to the sub-offices
- To deal with foreign exchange counter transactions
- Dealing with all filing of correspondence, photocopying and typing as required.
- Filing membership application forms, loan applications forms etc.,
- Computer inputting and printouts.
- Operating computers and other office equipment as required, following appropriate training.
- General Office work, post shredding etc
- Answering the telephone and ensuring that telephone messages are passed on to the correct person.
- Issuing documentation and items of general information to members and non-members as directed.
- Balancing cash on a daily basis
- Open accounts for and educate new members
- Co-operation with manager in the development and/or implementation of new services
- To attend training programmes and workshops as required. To be aware of and comply with all Health & Safety regulations as directed
- Experience in handling cash
- Proficiency in English language is a requirement.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Good I.T. skills including Word, Excel & Email
Candidates must be flexible to work Saturday mornings
Salary negotiable depending on experience – £10-12.00 per hour