About the Job
We are working with a successful construction contractor based in County Derry are recruiting for a Construction Buyer. The company specialises in Facilities Management, New Builds and Maintenance Solutions and cover across Public, Private & commercial sectors.
- Reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager you will be responsible for successfully managing the procurement of contracts.
- The position will involve identification and budgeting for material, subcontract procurement, preparation of enquiries, managing and developing the supply chain and processing of orders.
- You will be degree qualified in a construction related discipline, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You will have excellent IT skills and experience of computerised purchase ordering systems.
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively to negotiate confidently.
- You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of cost effective purchasing and be eager to further your career as a Buyer within the construction industry.
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
Interested in this role, please forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.