About the Job
Our client based in Carrickmacross, County Monaghan are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join the team.
Candidates should work under own initiative and as part of a team to achieve objectives and have strong organisation skills.
- Ability to work with Quick books accountancy package, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel. (Sage or TAS Books)
- Good communication skills, team orientated and outgoing.
- Candidates should be able to learn quickly and suggest improvements where these are possible.
- Have a very good understanding of intrastat and vies
- Financial Accounting/Reporting: (Timely and accurate financial accounting reports)
Qualifications / Experience:
- Preparation of accounting transactions/journals to meet reporting deadlines.
- Management of bank accounts (manually and computerized)
- Bank account set-up/maintenance
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Document accounting processes and procedures
- Collaborator with strong levels of engagement with individuals and teams
- High levels of integrity and trustworthiness
- High performing in meeting commitments
- Analytical skills and sound judgment
- High level of delivery and work completion
- Strong desire for continuous learning and development
Highly organised with strong focus in ensuring complete audit trail Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
Hours of work – Mon-Fri 9-5:30.
Full Time Permanent role.
Salary: up to 40,000 Euros.
Interested in this role, please forward an updated CV to email@example.com