About the Job
An exciting opportunity for a Finance & Operations Manager to join a fast-growing beauty
brand, with responsibility across Finance, Operations, HR, Supply Chain and more.
This role will play an integral role in the company with scope for progression and the ability to implement changes
within the business.This is an exciting opportunity for a highly focused business professional to play a vital role
in a dynamic and fast-growing innovative beauty brand.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supply Chain: Review the current processes across the business and support the
- Finance: Manage the Sales Invoicing and age debt portfolio. Reviewing the ROI with
Marketing Leads on Marketing Programmes
- Company Manufacturing: Management of the procurement, processing and delivery
functions with our manufacturing & forwarding partners.
- Relationships: Managing relationships with third party distributors including retailers,
haulage and storage facilities
- Business Planning: Analyse Annual Business Forecasts creating an optimal solution for
efficient and flexible Operational solutions.
- Logistics: Plan for effective warehousing and transport operations working closely with our
logistics & warehousing Partners
- Forecasting: Manage Annual Volume Forecasting, while working closely with the
commercial & marketing leads
- Compliance Officer: For Human Resources; Insurance; Financial Leasing arrangements &
Qualification & Education Requirements:
- Business / Economics / Finance Degree 2:1
- Professional Finance Qualification as a Management Accountant
- Professional in Financial Modeling
- Experience in dealing with Manufacturing Planning & Stock Control
- Experience in Compliance and Auditing Procedures
Experience in an E-com business: Direct to consumer an advantage
Knowledge of the FMCG Industry an advantage
Salary: £35,000 plus £5k bonus