About the Job
Our client, a busy accountancy practice in the Dungannon Area, currently requires a Qualified Accountant and a Part Qualified Accountant/ Technician to join their team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Financial reporting
- Accounting systems and processes
- Corporate finance
- Providing financial advice
- Management of financial systems and budgets
- Undertaking financial audits
- Complete VAT Returns
- Advising on tax planning.
- Performing tests to check financial information and systems
- Maintaining records, preparing accounts and management information
- Advising clients on areas of business improvement.
- Ability to process payrolls.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook as well as accounting and accounts preparation software.
- Part qualified candidates must have Accountancy practice Experience.
- Qualified accountant must have a minimum of 1 Year Post Qualification Experience.
- Demonstrate recent Audit experience of LTD company accounts.
Interested in this role, please forward your CV via the APPLY button, email Eunice@haugheyrecruitment.com or call 02887440033 for more info.