About the Job
Haughey Recruitment is pleased to be working with our client a rapidly growing business in Lisburn, Co Antrim for a Product Manager – Marketing. They are a innovative designer and employ throughout the UK, Ireland and Germany and are market leaders who design and manufacture within the medical industry.
Your New Job Duties
- Manage and specify the Commercials, Features or Functions, Positioning, Pricing for New Product Introduction ensuring suitability for core markets and categories
- Create Product User Instructions in relevant languages
- Project Management of New Product Development
- Ownership of Agency Products Evaluation & New Product Introduction
- Conduct Product Research, competitor analysis & gather market Intelligence to facilitate information based decisions
- Regular Product portfolio analysis, driving performance and interventions as required, including Modifications & Line Extensions and End of Life Decisions
- Gap Analysis to determine opportunities for NPD / NPI ensuring alignment with strategic and commercial objectives
- Determine Product Pricing & Market Positioning
- Create Base Copy & Image Origination for use by Marketing Communications
- Manage Product Trademarks
- Produce Product & Category Sales Analysis & Reporting
- Provide product support & training to Customer Care and Product Specialists, and customers as required
Needed For The Role
- Educated to Degree Level with a minimum of 3 years work experience in either a Product Management, Product Marketing or Technical Marketing role
- Commercial acumen & critical analysis facilitating decision making to drive sales & margin, and support operational effectiveness & efficiency
- Experience of managing product portfolio through product life cycle to optimise performance and maintain balanced pipeline
- Excellent Project Management skills with complex, cross-functional projects
- Good organisation & time management skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of New Product Introduction for both own manufactured and/or third party distributed products
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively with others, and capable of influencing at all levels
- Strong Communication skills across a variety of media
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK & ROI and internationally.
- Strong empathy for the end user and an ability to communicate with customers in a diplomatic and sensitive manner.
- Able to perform to tight deadlines.
- Competent with Microsoft packages especially Excel & Word.
Salary & Benefits
Your new employer offers a competitive salary, flexible working hours EARLY FINISH on Friday (2pm), 25 days hols + statutory days, company incentive scheme, life assurance scheme plus more.
Contact Helen today for a private discussion 02887 440033 and email your CV to Helen@haugheyrecruitment.com.