About the Job
Our client is a Specialist manufacturing company based in Ballygawley, County Tyrone, currently has a requirement for a Procurement Manager to join their growing team.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that is currently heavily investing in the business and its people.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost savings and best quality of service.
- Advise and support staff in procurements and supplier relationships helping to drive better procurement practice.
- Support procurement activities such as tender processes.
- Assist in the development of internal procedures and documentation in relation to UK and overseas procurement.
- Assisting in and supervising the procurement of goods and services and other procurement activities.
- Leading and monitoring supplier relationships.
- Assisting in the development of internal procedures and documentation.
- Assisting in the ordering of key supplies and acting as a purchaser for some teams.
- Helping to drive better procurement practice across the company.
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a procurement/ purchasing function.
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desirable to have a recognised purchasing qualification such as C.I.P.S.
Salary- £30,000- £35,000 per annum Depending on experience.
Interested in this role, please forward your cv via the APPLY button or call Eunice on 02887440033.Find out more Call Us Request a Callback