About the Job
Our client based in Toome, Co.Antrim are looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer.
This is a Permanent role and duties will include:
- Design, Promote and carry out preventative maintenance function.
- Completion of all necessary paper work which supports the role.
- Ensure all machines are working, safe and fit for purpose.
- Installation and movement of new machines and equipment.
- Overhaul, upkeep and repair of all plant and machines.
- Fabrication of tool carriers to suit specific plant and machinery for production use.
- Repair and modification to any tooling that can be completed using on site skills and equipment.
- Assist with new product introduction and set up.
- Review and advise on engineering requirements and drawings for machinery and equipment.
- Actively promote safe working practices on the use of machines and equipment.
- Undertake all repairs and servicing to the highest standard in accordance with work requests and pre-determined specifications.
- Fault finding, testing and replacement or repair of existing fittings, fixtures or parts.
Applicants must be qualified within Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or be time served
Hours of work are 39 per week however overtime available
Interested in this role, please forward your cv via the APPLY button, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02887440033 to discuss your requirements.