About the Job
Our client is a local retailer who currently requires Full time permanent Butcher/ Meat slicer for the day to day running of the butchery counter.
This role is based in the Dungannon Area, County Tyrone.
- Duties will include cutting, preparing and displaying all types of fresh meat and poultry whilst maintaining quality, freshness and excellent customer service at all times.
- Daily duties will include adhering to food handling procedures and HACCP principles.
- Candidates should have some previous butchery experience as a meat slicer, ideally in a retail environment, and have practical ability to cut and prepare meat and poultry.
- Ideally, candidates will also hold a Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
- This role involves working directly with customers, therefore candidates must have excellent customer service skills.
- Deli counter experience with a knowledge of HACCP may be considered, candidate must be willing to learn.
Hours- 38 hours per week. Working 5 days out of 7.
£8-£11 per hour depending on level of experience.
Want to work in a well stablished retailer? Email your CV to GH@haugheyrecruitment.com or call 02887440033 for more info to discuss.