About the Job
Our client is a leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality, cost efficient composite components. They currently require maintenance technician to join their team in their Lisburn, Co. Antrim base.
Duties to include:
- Maintaining production tools.
- Routine maintenance of factory equipment
- Carrying out tool changes on compression moulding presses.
- Recording details of work carried out and spares used.
- Performing routine checks on plant equipment e.g. Steam plant, vacuum pumps, forklifts, dust extraction, etc.
- Carrying out stock checks
- Actively supporting the quality system within the plant
- Carrying out a preventative maintenance program and maintain records
- Dealing with emergency breakdowns as they occur.
- Carrying out any other duties as may be required to fulfil the needs of the role.
Interested in this role, please forward your cv via the APPLY button, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028877440033 to discuss.