About the Job
Our client is seeking an experienced HR Officer to provide effective and efficient support to the management team in all aspects of Human Resources within the organisation. The successful candidate will have proven recent experience of dealing with HR matters. They will possess strong communication and organisational skills.
- Develop and implement policies to support development and retain staff to meet the business objectives.
- Ensuring accurate Job Descriptions are in Place.
- Co-ordinating recruitment from sourcing candidates through to job offer as well as creating training plans.
- Manage New Employee Induction Period = 4/8/12 Week Reviews
- Implement effective Company Appraisal Process.
- Implement policies on issues such as performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary and absence management.
- Promote equality and diversity as part of our clients culture.
- Maintain employee Training Records using our clients systems and ensure information current and identify renewals.
- Supporting Specific Training Plans identified through company Non-Conformance Process.
- Weekly General HR review with Production Team.
- Identify + Launch Cross Skilling Plan with development of Skill Matrix (Key Area Coverage)
- Analysis of HR KPIs and report findings at MMM in conjunction with SMT
- Ensuring client keeps up to date with changes in Employment Law.
- Manage the time and attendance system.
- Promote/Manage Investors in People accreditation
Health and Safety
- To arrange the delivery of safety training to all staff and top up as required e.g. general fire safety, VDU’s, manual handling.
- To undertake H&S duties as required, e.g. workplace inspections, investigation of accidents/ incident and advise on remedial action.
- Promote workplace Safety and Ensure the company’s health and safety policy is implemented.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years relevant Generalist HR experience
- Ideally CIPD qualified or currently working towards a CIPD Qualification
- Excellent IT skills-experience of using a variety of computer software
- The ability to function in a multi-task environment, whilst meeting required time scales
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload of self and good time management skills
- Good interpersonal and team working skills with a flexible and adaptable attitude to work.
- The ability to understand and work in accordance with our clients ethos and value base.
- Commercial Awareness.
Interested in this role, please forward your CV via the APPLY button, Email Eunice@haugheyrecruitment.com or call 02887440033 for more info.