About the Job
We are currently recruiting for a HGV Fitter for our client in the Cookstown area.
Working as part of a small team from their modern workshop and using the latest equipment, the successful candidate will be responsible for –
- Being able to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Conduct weekly vehicle inspections
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance
- Reactive maintenance as required
- MOT preparation / presentation
- Correction of running defects
- Being able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Good paperwork is a must
- Good communication skills
- HGV Mechanical: 2 years
- Ideally hold class 1 or class 2 licence
Monday – Friday 8.00 – 5.30pm
Hourly rate will depend on experience.
Interested? Send your CV via the APPLY button, Email cv to email@example.com or call 02887440033 for more info.