About the Job
Our client is a manufacturing company in County Tyrone, who currently require a Graduate Engineer to join their team.
As a Graduate Engineer, you are required to deliver accurate and high quality end user documentation and online parts content.
- Work with Engineers, Service Teams and Operations Department to create easy to use Operations Manuals and Parts Manuals for company equipment, ensuring deliverable is clear, concise and user friendly.
- Review and Implement Parts Manual updates resulting from design changes in line with the Engineering Change Process utilizing 3D cad software packages and Bills of Materials.
- Produce high quality parts illustrations and exploded drawings using illustration software packages.
- Load and maintain parts information and illustrations online using industry leading software tools.
- Ensure that Operations and Parts Manuals are printed and available in line with weekly shipping schedules.
- Ensure all Technical Publication documents are created in line with EEC Machinery Directives.
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to clarify technical issues.
- Maintain detailed records and files of work and revisions.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The successful applicant will possess a minimum of a Diploma in Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Good working knowledge of Desk Top Publishing software.
- Previous experience of Adobe products, Creo Illustrator and/or Arbortext IsoDraw beneficial but not essential.
- Previous 3D-CAD experience beneficial but not essential.
- Demonstrate a clear attention to detail, excellent written competence in technical documentation.
Interested in this role, please forward your CV via the APPLY button, email Eunice@haugheyrecruitment.com or call 02887440033 to discuss your requirements.