About the Job
Our client is a manufacturing company based in Benburb, Co. Tyrone and currently require a Management Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Director this is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leading progressive organisation.
- Assist in the preparation, maintenance, & analysis of target costing’s for all live products
- Perform in-depth analysis into company spend in material, labour & overhead costs, identifying areas for potential productivity and efficiency improvements
- Produce weekly and ytd summary, actual versus budget
- Build detailed Reports/ Excel spread sheets to process information efficiently
- Support the Operations Finance team for month end close and preparation of monthly performance reviews
- Support the Finance team coordinating, consolidating, and preparing the annual operating plan and all forecasting work-streams throughout the year
- Financial analysis of sales versus monthly expenditure by department
- Support Procurement team in the development of accurate material cost reporting
- Provide detailed sales analysis showing trends and highlighting opportunities
- Support finance team in producing the monthly management accounts.
The Ideal Person:
- Part-qualified/ Qualified accountant with a recognised professional accounting body
- 1 to 3 years’ experience within the Finance function of a manufacturing organisation
- Excellent MS Office skills, with particular focus on advanced Excel
- Proven effectiveness in analytics, time management & prioritisation
- Well-developed written & oral communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and work as part of a team
Interested in this role, please forward your cv via the APPLY button, email Pauline@haugheyrecruitment.com or call 02887440033 for more info.