About the Job
Haughey Recruitment is pleased to be working with our client for a Permanent Full Time Office Manager / Logistics Manager at their offices based on the outskirts of Belfast.
Your New Employer:
Your new employer is a multi site based company with sites throughout NI, they are a family run business who have gone from strength to strength to become a major player in the fuel industry. They pride themselves on being a young dynamic company that is always striving to expand.
Your New Job Duties:
As a general manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of a busy office on a day to day basis. You will be responsible for team scheduling, overseeing and completing routing and developing plans. You will directly manage a small team and be involved in coordinating duties, taking direct orders arranging haulages, putting orders on the system. Supporting the handling of inbound and outbound calls.
- Oversee the accurate completion of all daily, weekly and monthly office functions around the core business activities of retail of fuel products including the ordering, delivery, invoicing and cash receipting
- Ensure that Administrative procedures adopted by the Company are implemented and applied
- Ensure that agreed reporting requirements are met and to the required standard
- Management of a team of Administration staff including the recruitment, induction, training performance management, job allocation and rota planning and management of office holidays/absenteeism.
- Liaise with other lines of services including production, sales and finance
- Responsible for dealing with customer issues and complaints
- Ensure that Health and Safety policies are adhered to
- Ensure that the Company policies on the procurement of goods and services and approval of payments to suppliers are adhered to
- Ordering of stationery and other adhoc office duties
- Establish and manage daily performance reports/goals to ensure service goals are met.
- Use effective verbal and written communication to distribute the most current information to the team members.
- Create an atmosphere of professionalism & mutual support among employees.
- Must be able to handle multiple situations at once
- Job responsibilities may expand as needed
- Reliability and discretion
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Organisational skills
- IT skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
Salary & Benefits:
£25,000k – £28,000k
Mon-Fri 8am-5.30pm ( 1 in 3 Saturdays)
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the APPLY button, or email email@example.com or call 02887440033 for more info.