About the Job
Our client is a manufacturing company based in County Tyrone. They currently require an Accounts/Purchase Ledger clerk to join their team.
To assist the Finance Manager as required in the effective and efficient operation of the Accounts department.
- Accurately process high volumes of invoices and credit notes to suppliers accounts within specified deadlines
- Accurately reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis (back to invoices processed)
- Deal promptly and efficiently with all invoice queries to ensure prompt payment of account
- Process suppliers payment runs
- Communicate with suppliers in a professional manner to achieve consistently high levels of supplier relations
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate filing systems for all administration and suppliers correspondence, to ensure ease of access to information when required
- Assist in the preparation of the month end accruals.
- Undertake, as required, any other duties in keeping with the general nature of the position (i.e. Intrastat)
- General Office Administration
- Conduct back-up Receptionist duties as required using multi-line phone system, professionally and courteously.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Successful applicants must be educated to at least GCSE standard or equivalent, to include Maths and English.
- Minimum of two years accounting experience is essential.
- Previous experience of processing high volumes of invoices is essential.
- Strong administration, organization and planning skills
- Proven experience in Sage Line 50 advantageous
- Experience working with an ERP system advantageous
- Must be proficient in MS Office (including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication (oral/written) skills required
Interested in this role? Please forward your CV via the APPLY button or email your cv to Eunice@haugheyrecruitment.com.